Our dentist office is one of very few dentist offices in the Houston area that allows you have any dental issue taken care of in one office.The main benefit of this, is you don’t have to waste time or money in your treatment making appointments across town, taking ANOTHER day off work to get your root canal just so you can go back to your regular dentist for the crown… taking yet ANOTHER day off work.Now, ALL of your family’s dental care can be done right here in our office! And most of the time, all can be done in one day! Neat huh?What This Means To You and Your Family
- Have impacted wisdom teeth? We can diagnose and remove them here… for your children too!
- Need a root canal before getting a crown? We can do both here!
- Need dental veneers and a dental implant with crown? We can do all that here!
- Need a gum reduction or gum tissue transplant before getting your veneers? We can do all that here!
- *** Your ideas for other combination issues here… ****THIS is what our patients love about Houston Dental Implants, Family Dentistry, Oral Surgery & Periodontics over going to a “regular” dental office. From regular dental checkups to pediatric dentistry to cosmetic dentistry to oral surgery to periodontics to endodontics to dentures… We have it all in one convenient office!
Dr. Gregory Specializes In Repairing
The Damage Gum Disease Causes
Her treatment specialties include laser gum surgery,
oral surgery, dental implants and “New Teeth In One Day”
One blessing we receive from our work is seeing the difference in poise and confidence our patients display when they see their new teeth for the first time after a “New Teeth In One Day” Dental Implant procedure. Not to mention the restored pain free function of their teeth!
Click Here or the picture above to see more examples.
Dr. Holly J. Gregory DDS is a Board Certified Periodontal Surgeon. Periodontics is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of typically painless infection that destroys bone and gum tissue in the jaws and can lead to catastrophic tooth loss. Dr. Gregory also sees families for the diagnosis of dental decay, orthodontic or “crooked teeth” problems, and routine dental cleanings and check ups. She has a team of family dentists, cosmetic dentists, and orthodontic specialists that care for patients depending upon each person’s unique needs. Dr. Gregory ensures that the foundation of your smile is healthy and she and her team restore your teeth to beauty and brilliance.
Some of the most common things we perform at our office:
• General & Family Dentist Services – Pediatric Dentist Services
Routine Dental Cleanings and Exams for Families (See Video)
• Team Members Offer Treatment of Tooth Decay and Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Pediatric Dentistry, Dental Veneers, Crowns, Dental Bridges, Partial Bridges, Dentures
• Laser treatment (no incisions, no stitches) of gum infection (See Video)
• Teeth Whitening, Tooth Bleaching
• Extraction of Baby Teeth, Permanent Teeth
Oral Surgery and Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth
• Dental Implants, Bone Grafting to Replace Missing Teeth (See Video)
• Complimentary Yearly Oral Cancer Screening for All Ages
• Team Members offer Orthodontic Services for Kids and Adults, Invisalign Clear Braces
• Correction of “Gummy Smiles” in kids and adults (See Video)
• Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery and Gum Grafting (See Videos)
• Solutions for patients who hate their dentures or partial plates
• One-Day Treatment Options
• Removal of Oral Tumors in Kids and Adults
• Sedation for Anxious Adults and Kids
• Management of patients before and after cancer treatment
• Management of Patients with TMJ or painful jaw joints
Dr. Holly J Gregory DDS practices a full range of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. She is one of the area’s foremost experts in Laser gum treatment. Dr. Gregory treats a wide variety of periodontal (gum) diseases. Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Dr. Gregory’s main goal is to help you maintain a healthy and beautiful mouth through the detection and treatment of tooth decay, gum infection, and misaligned or “crooked” teeth. By detecting and treating disease in its earliest stages, we can help you avoid the chronic bacterial infections that can lead to tooth loss and other serious health complications. You can also avoid premature aging that is caused by bone and tooth loss and subsequent collapse of the jaws, cheeks, and skin.
Dr. Gregory specializes in working with people and children who have a fear of the dentist. She gets a great amount of satisfaction from helping her patients with that challenge either overcome it altogether or make their fear more manageable. Her patients are afforded the option to be sedated, or put to sleep, in the comfort of Dr. Gregory’s office for any procedure, including cleanings for the most fearful patients, without hospital charges. We welcome differently-abled adults and children who need some extra care in assuring their dental needs are addressed.
The Dental Implants Option: Dental Implants for Kingwood, TX Residents
Dental implants replace missing teeth. Dr. Gregory practices the most advanced, up-to-date dental implant treatments which offer predictable results, faster finish, and three dimensional in-office imaging techniques. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Unlike the old fashioned crown and bridge work that was done, dental implants do not require the remaining teeth to be cut down.
With dental implants, the person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that their jaws and cheeks remain youthful and supported. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants in Kingwood, TX or to schedule a consultation appointment, call us.
Dr. Gregory and her team of cosmetic dentists work to transform appearances in adolescents and adults. For more information about cosmetic periodontal surgery or to schedule a consultation appointment for dental implants or “New Teeth In A Day” in Atascocita, TX call our office at (281) 816-4707.