Your Experts on Dental Implants & Gum Disease Treatment in Humble, Kingwood & Atascocita, TX and Nearby Areas
|Do You Have Gum Disease and Not Know It?|
|Half of All American Children and Adults Have Gum Disease!|
|It Doesn’t Hurt and Can Cause Tooth Loss Even In Teens.|
|Find Out Today if Your Family Has Healthy Gums!|
Some of the most common things we perform at our office:
• Routine Dental Cleanings and Exams for Families (See Video)
• Team Members Offer Treatment of Tooth Decay and Cosmetic Procedures
• Laser treatment (no incisions, no stitches) of gum infection (See Video)
• Tooth Bleaching
• Extraction of Baby Teeth and Permanent Teeth
• Dental Implants to Replace Missing Teeth (See Video)
• Complimentary Yearly Oral Cancer Screening for All Ages
• Team Members offer Orthodontic Services for Kids and Adults
• Correction of “Gummy Smiles” in kids and adults (See Video)
• Cosmetic Periodontal Surgery and Gum Grafting (See Videos)
• Solutions for patients who hate their dentures or partial plates
• One-Day Treatment Options
• Removal of Oral Tumors in Kids and Adults
• Sedation for Anxious Adults and Kids
• Management of patients before and after cancer treatment
• Management of Patients with TMJ or painful jaw joints
Dr. Holly J Gregory DDS practices a full range of periodontics with expertise ranging from dental implants in Atascocita, TX to cosmetic periodontal surgery and gum grafting. She is one of the area’s foremost experts in Laser gum treatment. Dr. Gregory treats a wide variety of periodontal (gum) diseases. Even a subtle change in your smile helps you to project an image of self-confidence and high personal esteem. When you feel good about yourself, it shows in your appearance.
Dr. Gregory’s main goal is to help you maintain a healthy and beautiful mouth through the detection and treatment of tooth decay, gum infection, and misaligned or “crooked” teeth. By detecting and treating disease in its earliest stages, we can help you avoid the chronic bacterial infections that can lead to tooth loss and other serious health complications. You can also avoid premature aging that is caused by bone and tooth loss and subsequent collapse of the jaws, cheeks, and skin.
Dr. Gregory specializes in working with people who have a fear of the dentist. She gets a great amount of satisfaction from helping her patients with that challenge either overcome it altogether or make their fear more manageable. Her patients are afforded the option to be sedated, or put to sleep, in the comfort of Dr. Gregory’s office for any procedure, including cleanings for the most fearful patients, without hospital charges. We welcome differently-abled adults and children who need some extra care in assuring their dental needs are addressed.
The Dental Implants Option: Dental Implants for Kingwood, TX Residents
Dental implants replace missing teeth. Dr. Gregory practices the most advanced, up-to-date dental implant treatments which offer predictable results, faster finish, and three dimensional in-office imaging techniques. They look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Unlike the old fashioned crown and bridge work that was done, dental implants do not require the remaining teeth to be cut down.
With dental implants, the person who has lost teeth regains the ability to eat virtually anything and can smile with confidence, knowing that teeth appear natural and that their jaws and cheeks remain youthful and supported. Dental implants are changing the way people live. With them, people are rediscovering the comfort and confidence to eat, speak, laugh and enjoy life. For more information about dental implants in Kingwood, TX or to schedule a consultation appointment, call us.
Dr. Gregory and her team of cosmetic dentists work to transform appearances in adolescents and adults. For more information about cosmetic periodontal surgery or to schedule a consultation appointment for dental implants in Atascocita, TX call our office at (281) 816-4707.